The Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) is the oldest university of economics in Poland. Statistically every third economist in Poland in the 20. century was a graduate of the School. Currently, there are about eleven thousand students enrolled and every year about two thousand graduate from the School. They find employment in banks, financial institutions, consulting firms and multinational companies.
The Warsaw School of Economics offers several study programs on bachelor and master levels in Polish and English, as well as a choice of doctoral studies, over 130 postgraduate courses and two MBA programs. As the only university in Poland, the Warsaw School of Economics is a member of CEMS Global Alliance in Management Education which includes 29 business schools from around the world along with their corporate partners.
Why Warsaw School of Economics?
- The leading university of economics in Eastern and Central Europe
- Innovative programmes based on the best European practices with strong research methodology orientation
- Teaching supervision provided by renowned Polish and European scholars
- Close links with business community that faciliate conducting research project
- Extensive network of partner universities from all around the world
- Many possibilities of student exchanges around the world
- Excellent infrastructure and friendly atmosphere
- Low costs of living in Warsaw as a compared to other large European cities
We offer three programmes on Bachelor’s level , three programmes on Master’s level and Doctoral Programme in Management and Economics.
Bachelor’s studies in Engish include:
- Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems
- International Economics
- Management (with a choice of specialisation in Entrepreneurship or Project Management)
Master’s studies in English include:
- International Business (with a choice of specialisation in International Business Management or Business in central and Eastern Europe)
- ACCA-accredited Finance & Accounting (in cooperation with EY) allows for obtaining Master’s diploma and an internationally recognised ACCA qualification
CEMS Master’s in International Management ( a prestigious one-year programme conducted jointly by 29 top business schools in the world)
Plus a wide range of Master’s Double Degree Programmes and multiple international exchange opportunities.